Saturday 7 February 2009

My Cardmaking site!

Finally I can give you the news that I hinted at a couple of weeks ago. You will see that a new logo has appeared on the right hand side at the top of this blog - if you click it it is a link to my new "digital cardmaking" site at www.elementalpixie.co.uk with backing papers, decoupage, pyramage and other items to download. I am making a small charge for these, but they are all commercial use items so you can download and print them as many times as you want and use them on cards etc to sell to friends and family and at craft fairs etc. I will be adding more items to it on a fairly regular basis and I am really hoping that it will be successful (although if it just pays for the website fees I'll be more than happy!). If any of you are also cardmakers and visit any cardmaking forums etc I'd be delighted if you would give it a mention. :-)

No comments: