Sunday 9 November 2008

Elemental Pixie news

A bit of news now,I'm always very careful to make sure that any brushes, etc, I use are OK for commercial use and any images etc are either fine for commercial use or are public domain images and I always try to give appropriate credit, either in a particular post, or in the links in the side bar. However, up until now I haven't offered what I make for commercial use. However, I've now decided that certainly a large part of what I make will be offered for commercial use. Such items from now on will state "commercial use" in the labels and show this image in the post:-


At some point I shall go back and change the labels on some of the older posts to show which are commercial use, though the older ones won't show the CU button. Remember, I would love to see what you make from anything on here, please feel free to e-mail me or give a link to your blog just so I know its all worthwhile!


No comments: