Tuesday 9 December 2008

4Shared

I had an e-mail from a very helpful lady today who had been trying to download the Music paper without success - and I know there have been problems for some in downloading the Calendar pages. The problem seems to relate to jpgs as opposed to zip files - she e-mailed 4Shared and this is part of the e-mail she got in response:-
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. It was impossible to download file due to the
temporary technical problems. Now everything works fine. Please check.
If the problem persists let us know. We'll do our best to investigate the issue."

So it would appear that the problem lays with 4Shared rather than me (phew!) and that they are working on resolving it. I would suggest that if you have problems downloading you leave it a little while and try again, or please do feel free to e-mail me and I will always be happy to e-mail anything back to you.

No comments: