Saturday 6 December 2008

Collect-a-calendar - January

I'm blogging this one nice and early as I won't have too much time later - hopefully we're going to put up our Christmas decorations today and I have to finish making my Christmas cards this weekend - I'm back working full time at the moment and the blog takes up so much time I often forget I'm supposed to be a cardmaker as well! Anyway, this is the first part of my "Collect-a-calendar". Here's January 2009 in both 12 x 12 and A4 sizes - come back for the next eleven days to collect the rest of the year :-)



Download the 12 x 12 version here

and download the A4 version here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Lois B said...

Links not working. It takes me to 4shared but when I click on the download button nothing happens.

Elemental Pixie said...

Not sure what happened, but both checked and working now :-)

Two of a Kind Photography said...

Cute. TFS!